Multipack Bundle Lot 10 Each J.J. Keller 3128 ( 400-FS-C3 ) Annual Vehicle Inspection Report + 1340 ( 54SN ) Label3128 ( 400-FS-C3 ) Annual Vehicle Inspection Report Carbonless Features:Helps you meet DOT's annual vehicle inspection requirements under §396.21Also includes Minimum Periodic Inspection Standards (Part 396, Appendix G to Subchapter B) on the back of the forms to reinforce the vehicle inspection requirementsDurable 100 lb. manila ply helps preserve the reportSnap-out formatThree pliesCarbonlessMeasures 8-1/2 inch W x 11-3/4 inch L1340 ( 054SN ) Annual Vehicle Inspection Label Features:Helps you satisfy DOT's annual vehicle inspection requirements - §396.17(c)(2)Vehicle inspection label with punch boxesMeasures 3-1/2 inch x 6 inch Permanent adhesiveThese "vehicle inspection stickers" can help you meet DOT requirements
- Annual vehicle inspection form helps you meet DOT annual vehicle inspection requirements under 49 CFR 396.21. Annual inspection label helps you satisfy DOT's annual vehicle inspection requirements under 49 CFR 396.17(c)(2).
- Annual inspection form includes Minimum Periodic Inspection Standards (Part 396, Appendix G to Subchapter B) on the back of the forms to reinforce the vehicle inspection requirements. Durable, 100-lb. manila ply helps preserve the annual vehicle inspection report for future reference.
- Annual vehicle inspection report comes in a snap-out, 3-ply format (original, duplicate, vehicle copy) and carbonless. Measures 8.5" x 11.75". Bundle includes 25 forms.
- Vehicle inspection label is 1.6 mil aluminum with permanent adhesive and measures 6" x 3.5". Permanent indentations mark the label. Markings cannot fade in sunlight or wash off label. Bundle includes 25 labels.
- Reduce chance of fines by identifying the vehicle was inspected. Vehicle inspection sticker is designed to be affixed directly on the inspected unit. Label features a three year date range - current year followed by the next two years.