Here Come the British (Authors)! SOS 12th Grade Language Arts focuses on the rich and colorful past of British authors and their wealth of expressions. Your student will also be captured by the vibrant world of literature genres by studying: -Language: God's Gift to Man -Medieval English Literature -Elizabethan Literature -Seventeenth and Eighteenth Century English Literature -Romantic and Victorian Poetry An abundance of written culture is packed into SOS 12th Grade Language Arts! Cultivating and illuminating literature will inspire and enhance your student's life. They will study the reflection of man's words by reading Beowulf, Canterbury Tales, Paradise Lost, Hamlet and the Sonnets. Students will dive into a diverse array of poets including?Shakespeare, Milton, Pope, Swift, Johnson, Wordsworth, Coleridge, Byron, She'lley, Keats, Tennyson, and the Brownings. Creative writing techniques are also taught.
- Switched-On Schoolhouse makes homeschooling easy and fun.
- Quick Installation: With a few clicks, Switched-On Schoolhouse is loaded and ready to use.
- Automatic Grading: Parents can easily keep track of student scores, assignments, grading needed to be completed, and preview assignments. This wonderful time-saving feature gives parents more hands-on time with students and less time with paperwork!
- Video Clips: Integrated into the curriculum, videos give students an up-close look at subject topics.
- Built-in Calendar: The calendar features allow you to assign/unassign school days, exclude date ranges, and add/remove events like field trips or holidays, and much much more. See the Features image above to see all the features of Switched on Schoolhouse.