Reading, Writing, and Comprehension! This course will build your student's understanding of English with captivating stories that are integrated into spelling and grammar lessons. Because these stories also increase comprehension, student's will learn foundational lessons like: -Word Play -Words in Season -Rhymes and Reports -Forms of Literature -Reading and Researching Wonderful at introducing student's to different literature forms, SOS 4th Grade Language Arts creates an ideal environment where student's can learn in a progressive, self-paced manner. Watch your student grow and develop English and grammar skills! Lessons include root words, prefixes, and suffixes; kinds of sentences; book reports; and writing poetry.
- Switched-On Schoolhouse makes homeschooling easy and fun.
- Quick Installation: With a few clicks, Switched-On Schoolhouse is loaded and ready to use.
- Automatic Grading: Parents can easily keep track of student scores, assignments, grading needed to be completed, and preview assignments. This wonderful time-saving feature gives parents more hands-on time with students and less time with paperwork!
- Video Clips: Integrated into the curriculum, videos give students an up-close look at subject topics.
- Built-in Calendar: The calendar features allow you to assign/unassign school days, exclude date ranges, and add/remove events like field trips or holidays, and much much more. See the Features image above to see all the features of Switched on Schoolhouse.