The Presence (and Presents) of God! SOS 5th Grade Bible defines and clarifies God's magnificent power and presence. Students will study God's greatness and gifts! Rewarding and encouraging, spotlighted subjects include the following: -Angels -The Presence of God -Proving What We Believe -God Created Man for Eternity -Authority and Law In addition, SOS 5th Grade Bible covers biblical characters that lived for God, Bible methods and structure, and Paul's missionary journeys. Enhance and empower your student's beliefs to a deeper level by studying the reasons for angels, how to be a Christian in the world, eternity and heaven, God's judgment and authority, and the need for government.
- Switched-On Schoolhouse makes homeschooling easy and fun.
- Quick Installation: With a few clicks, Switched-On Schoolhouse is loaded and ready to use.
- Automatic Grading: Parents can easily keep track of student scores, assignments, grading needed to be completed, and preview assignments. This wonderful time-saving feature gives parents more hands-on time with students and less time with paperwork!
- Video Clips: Integrated into the curriculum, videos give students an up-close look at subject topics.
- Built-in Calendar: The calendar features allow you to assign/unassign school days, exclude date ranges, and add/remove events like field trips or holidays, and much much more. See the Features image above to see all the features of Switched on Schoolhouse.