Say ?bonjour? to French with the interactive Switched-On Schoolhouse French I & II. This elective for grades 9-12 studies the culture and country of France, as well as word pronunciations, sentence structure, and fundamental French vocabulary for situational conversations. Quizzes and tests also are included for easy assessment.
- Switched-On Schoolhouse makes homeschooling easy and fun.
- Quick Installation: With a few clicks, Switched-On Schoolhouse is loaded and ready to use.
- Automatic Grading: Parents can easily keep track of student scores, assignments, grading needed to be completed, and preview assignments. This wonderful time-saving feature gives parents more hands-on time with students and less time with paperwork!
- Video Clips: Integrated into the curriculum, videos give students an up-close look at subject topics.
- Built-in Calendar: The calendar features allow you to assign/unassign school days, exclude date ranges, and add/remove events like field trips or holidays, and much much more. See the Features image above to see all the features of Switched on Schoolhouse.