Living a Healthy Life! Designed for upper level grades 8-12, SOS High School Health delves into topics that affect maturing student's. This course gives an excellent overview of practical, life-long tips. Spotlighted subjects in this five-unit course are: -Body Essentials -Physical Health -Social and Mental Health -Preventative Health Care and First Aid -Responsible Living With topics applicable for adulthood, SOS High School Health interweaves practical lessons about proper eating habits, social health, personal hygiene, home safety, burns, immunizations, drug use and abuse, tobacco, and sexually transmitted diseases with accountable Christian living. This course, which helps student's make wise health decisions, is a perfect compliment to any curriculum.
- Switched-On Schoolhouse makes homeschooling easy and fun.
- Quick Installation: With a few clicks, Switched-On Schoolhouse is loaded and ready to use.
- Automatic Grading: Parents can easily keep track of student scores, assignments, grading needed to be completed, and preview assignments. This wonderful time-saving feature gives parents more hands-on time with students and less time with paperwork!
- Video Clips: Integrated into the curriculum, videos give students an up-close look at subject topics.
- Built-in Calendar: The calendar features allow you to assign/unassign school days, exclude date ranges, and add/remove events like field trips or holidays, and much much more. See the Features image above to see all the features of Switched on Schoolhouse.